Welcome to Frankie Youje's page.

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Frankie Youje

Frankie Youje

My name is Frank Youje but everyone calls me Frankie. I'm mixed, I grew up in four countries and I speak three languages.

My dream would be able to be published a day and i work very hard for it.
I do speak French as mother tongue and even if I reside in the States now, I know, it's easy to me to express all my emotions in that language but in the other hand, i do write in English and Italian too.

Writing is a part of me, which helps me to express myself and I can't spend a day without it. I remember, i started to write since i knew how to use a pen.

I don't think that i can't be able to write about happiness by example but i just have a mystery and personal type of writing.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Beside my passion for writing
I'm an only child
I'm addicted to Vans sneakers and to Scrabble
I'm a very shy person at first when i'm surrounded to people that i do not know.
I like to hanging out by myself sometimes (I don't know why but maybe because i'm an only child)
I love bookstores, Galleries, Going out to eat, travelling, discovering new places, to movies, parks and concerts.
I love Sports (Tennis and Basket Ball)
I used to run track in high school
I love acting and used to act while in high school and played in theater.

I do not have a Facebook page, a Twitter page, a Tumblr page and an Instagram page.

No comments:

Post a Comment